The New Jersey Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NJASFAA) is
a dynamic, service association whose mission is:
Dedicated to promoting the effective administration of student financial aid in
New Jersey. This is accomplished through the education and training of financial
aid administrators and by assisting students and families obtain access to
The Association is committed to providing professional development activities that:
- embrace the ethical principles and practices of financial aid administration
through education and training,
- promote the affordability of higher education
- provide timely and accurate information to the community and public at large,
- advocate at the state, regional and national levels, and
- encourage alliances with other organizations having similar objectives.
We hope that you find this information useful in your involvement with financial aid
for postsecondary education.