2018 Novice Training
Wednesday, June 6th - Thursday, June 7th
Back by Popular Demand. Two full days of Training! All Financial Aid Professionals are welcome to attend. There will be sessions by HESAA, Federal Verification, SAP, Direct Loans, Professional Judgment, Customer Service and many more.
Only 30 spots available!!!
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal
100 College Road East
Princeton, NJ 08540
$204.00 ($149.00 plus 2018-2019 $55.00 NJASFAA membership required)
- Two -day workshop
- Hotel accommodations for 1 night (single occupancy)
- Meals provided (breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner)
- Networking with your peers
- This is a multi-part registration and is not complete until you reach the final invoice page.
- Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment is due within 30 days. Please review the Cancellation Policy, on page 39.
- Registration Fee Refund Policy for Annual Conference/Workshops
a) All requests for refunds shall be in writing and sent to the Treasurer.
b) A 100% refund shall be granted if the request is postmarked or emailed 15 calendar days or earlier, prior to the start of the activity. The Treasurer shall confirm that the fee was received and issue the refund.
c) Exceptions for extenuating circumstances to item #2 above may be granted upon approval of the Treasurer or President. Such requests must be postmarked within 15 days after the activity. Up to 50% may be refunded.
- PLEASE NOTE: Any one with outstanding invoices, will be stopped from registering until the invoices are paid in full.
Payment is due prior to the event registered for or within 60 calendar days from the date of the invoice. (whichever comes first). For payment options including paying with a credit card, please visit https://www.njasfaa.org/docs/memberservices/invoice_payment_options.html.
Please read the Collection Policy and Conference and Workshop Policies.
DO NOT use your username and password to register someone else!
This will not only erase your registration, but it will also delete you from the NJASFAA database. If the person you are registering is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, register them as a new person so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.