NASFAA CORE Training: Satisfactory Academic Progress
Friday, May 18th
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
1000 Morris Ave, Union NJ 07083
Building/Room and parking info still to come!
Registration begins at 9 AM - Lite Breakfast will be served
DON'T MISS OUT! Make Sure Your Office is in Compliance!
Earn Your NASFAA Credential in SAP Free of Charge!!!
After attending the session, you will receive an access code to take the credential test!
Having a NASFAA Credential will...
- Look great on your resume
- Keep you up-to-date on SAP regulations and bring an expertise to your office that your boss will appreciate
- Accelerate your professional development
- Give you a signed NASFAA certificate to show off in your office
- Have your name added to NASFAA's national database of credentialed financial aid professionals
For more info, please contact:
Nick Capodice firstname.lastname@example.org, Sherrell Watson Hall email@example.com, or David Garelick firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT use your username and password to register someone else!
- This is a multi-part registration and is not complete until you reach the final invoice page.
- Need help? Contact email@example.com.
This will not only erase your registration, but it will also delete you from the NJASFAA database. If the person you are registering is in the database, please request their username and password. Otherwise, register them as a new person so they can be assigned a unique username and password of their own.